From preform to blown bottle: mevisco offers specially optimized quality checks throughout the production process.
Machine performance rates of over 60,000 bottles/h and high quality of the PET bottle final product demand excellent quality of the preforms. Precise checking of the preform quality is necessary to meet these requirements. The mevisco inspection system combines all the advantages of an integrated machine strategy:
- Contact-free, 100% checking
- Reduction of idle times – preforms that are oval, deformed or do not conform with the nominal diameter do not enter the machine cycle, but are ejected beforehand.
- Reduction of faults in the ready-blown bottles, because the system also identifies breakouts in the preform mouth area.
- Checking takes place inside the machine.
- Minimum space requirement compared to complex stand-beside systems.
- Specially shaped housings also allow subsequent integration in all machines types of the SIG Blomax series.
- High operating reliability because there are no moving parts such as hard disks, fans etc.
The mevisco preform and bottle inspection system based on our proven image processing system mips (mevisco image processing system).