The mips image processing system
We configure our PC-based IP system mips (mevisco image processing system) to your wishes. You get a state-of-the-art system with the variability required for perfect checking during volume production in rapid-sequence processes.
The mips/line option works with a line camera and a user interface largely identical to the argus-mpc interface. That combines the mips/line advantages of a line camera with the operating comfort of an area camera. The benefits of the line camera include e.g. the ability to check rotating objects in high resolution.
All the advantages at a glance:
- High flexibility
- Connection of up to 16 cameras
- Optional barcode scanner
- Broad communication range: 32 digital I/O lines enable the connection of peripheral devices such as PLC, warning equipment etc.
- Industrial (19" integrated housing) or standard housings
- Linkup to existing networks
- Easy performance increase Low cost due to the use of standard components
- Customised inclusion of special hardware
- With argus-mpc/line, an integrated line camera with almost identical operation